Hello, Suzette here welcoming you to another tutorial! I recently completed a tutorial for the year-long mixed media course Art Walk Alchemy. The theme for 2020 is Woodland Dreams which I absolutely love! Who doesn’t like the woods and all the folklore tales connected to them? As a child, I loved imaginary creatures and I still do today hence today’s tutorial; A Woodland Baby. Isn’t she adorable?
I have a full video tutorial so you can follow along, so let’s get started!
The Art Anthology products used are:
- Mink Shimmering Ink – Kelly Green
- Velvet Dimensional Paint – Brownie
- Coloration Spray -Glorious
- Coloration Spray – Sand Castle
Other supplies used are:
- gel medium
- matte medium
- cheesecloth or gauze
- small branch or driftwood
- blank face cast or Amaco mold and Delight Clay™
- spray varnish
- white glitter
- picture hanger
Follow along in the video below:
Now it’s time for you to give it a try and make your own woodland baby! Here are some close-ups:
Isn’t the texture amazing?
Thank you for stopping by!