How’s everyone doing? Summer break is over here in my region and I’m going back to work this week. So I’m carefully planning my creative me-time, because I need it!
I made you an art journal page this time.
If you want to create this too, you can follow my steps:
- Add velvet to your page with a paintbrush.
2. Using a babywipe and a stencil, wipe off some velvet to create an interesting background effect.
3. Add some background stamps
4. Add some extra colorand texture by applying the same velvet through the same stencil, only this time using a pallette knife.
5. Add some stone effects elements to your page.
6. While your background is drying, stamp and color an image. I use my colorations sprays as a watercolor for this step.
7. Take out your patina set and create a textured embellishment for your page.
8. Now put everything together and finish your page with a text stamp.
Here are some close ups for you:
This is the list of products that I used:
Colorations: Sedona, Sandcastle, Siesta key
Stone effects: Sandstone
Texture set: Patina
That’s it for today, hope to see you again soon!