Daniëlle here with a cute little canvas for you!
Fairy Dust: Ice
Stencil: small lotus stencil
Clear coat: Linen
Here’s a little step by step tutorial, so you can create one yourself:
- My base consists of collage with a layer of clear gesso.
2. Next, add color with Colorations sprays and sparkle with Fairy Dust.
3. Add a little texture by applying some velvet through a stencil.
4. For the wings I used a little different technique. I applied Cayman Sorbet, let it dry for a bit and then wiped of the excess sorbet with a baby wipe to create a dreamy look. I applied clear coat linen on the whole wing for extra sparkle.
5. The final step is to put it all together, find an image and text you like. I decided my canvas needed extra sparkle so I added some sorbet to my canvas.
I hope you liked my little tutorial, see you next time!