Hi there AA fans, I am back with another project share and today I decided to create a Christmas card. I have to admit I am not a card maker but I had so much fun creating this one that I may have to create some more.
- To start my card I used an old music sheet from my stash and sprayed all over using Colorations Spray – Warm. Once dry, I then tore to fit my card.
2. I inked the edges of my music sheet with Vintage Photo archival Ink and then stenciled the whole area of the sheet using AA’s Clear Coat Dimensional Medium – Splashed and Art Deco stencil.
3. Next I painted my Green Tara large Poinsetta flower with Gold Metal Effects medium using a paint brush. I applied 2 coats of this for complete coverage.
4. Next I used a paint brush to paint my chipboard flourishes using Minx Shimmering Ink. Make sure you give this a good shake to make sure all the shimmering goodness is throughout the ink.
5. Then all there is needs to be done is adhere everything to the card and I found some Christmas stamps in my stash which I used on some white card stock and used Vintage Photo archival Ink. The backing of the sentiment I used some glitter paper and adhere a piece of ribbon from my stash also.
Colorations Sprays: Warm
Stone Effects Dimensional Medium: Sandstone
Clear Coats Dimensional Medium: Splashed
Minx Shimmering Ink: Decadent
Stencil: Art Deco
Thank you for visiting today! If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology on Pinterest and YouTube.
Join our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art, where you can share your creations!