Hello, today I am sharing with you a journal page made with Art Anthology products. I love art journaling; I find it freeing, relaxing and rejuvenating all in one. Butterflies are one of my favorite subjects in my journal pages as they too are freeing. I chose the quote “Enjoy the Journey” for this page. It applies to my life right now, ups and downs and windy roads. Of course the butterflies represent my journey.
I have a full tutorial below showing how I made this page step by step.
The Art Anthology products I used are:
Messy Bubbles Stencil 6 x 9
Colorations Spray – Granny Smith
Colorations Spray – Glorious
Gold Metal Effects
Other products used:
double sided tape
- Begin by adding texture paste through the Messy Bubbles Stencil. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2) Using matte medium, stick down the collage elements and allow to dry.
3) Now go over the page with gesso. You can wipe back areas that you want the collage elements to show.
4) Spray the page with Colorations Granny Smith and Glorious sprays. Use a paper towel to dab off any excess. Allow to dry.
5) Using a palette knife, spread on Metal Effects Gold Dimensional Medium.
6) Dilute some gesso and add white splatters to the page.
7) Finally, decide where you want to place your embellishments and use double sided tape to stick them on.
Thank you for stopping by!