Hi Art Anthology fans!
Daniëlle here with a Halloween themed art journal page.
I hope you enjoy the little photo tutorial I included!
- I always start my pages with a little bit of collage. Just to make my background a little more interesting.
2. I started adding some orange with colorations spray and minx ink.
3. Next, I added some grey and black for more contrast. I also added some orange drips with minx ink.
4. I added some background stamps.
Some more close ups:
5. As a final layer in my background, I added some stone effects lava through a stencil. It adds more depth and interest to my page.
6. To finish my page I looked for some washitape and ephemera and I added this to my page.
I hope you like it!
Products I used:
Colorations: Juicy, Raider, Steel
Minx ink: Radiance
Stone effects: Lava
See you next time!