Daniëlle here with some fall tags for you. I love fall. I love the colors of nature this time around. Fall always seems to inspire me. For today I created you some cute tags:
I used these art anthology products:
Colorations spray: Timeless, Juicy, Warm
Minx ink: Decadent, Radiance
Stencil: Flower Burst
Stone effects: Brick
These are the steps I took to create my tags:
- glue down some collage and add a layer of clear gesso.
2. Add color with colorations spray and add drips using minx inks.
3. Add some washi tapes and add texture by applying stone effects through a stencil.
Close up of the texture:
4. Find yourself some nice scrapbookpaper and cut some pieces. Distress the edges and with a sponge and sme colorations spray ink, add color to the distressed edges. I did this with two different kinds of paper, for each tag.
5. Put everything together and add embellishments. Choose a composition you like. I don’t think about these things very much. I just have a look and do what I like most.
Your tags are done! Ready to be used as giftlabels for example.
I hope you liked my little tutorial and look forward to see what you create with my techniques.
Remember to just have fun!!!
See you next time!