Hi there Art Anthology fans!
Daniëlle here with a little 3D mixed media project for you! It’s really hot here in the Netherlands so I’m having a lot of fun in my craftroom where it’s nice and cool.
Here’s a little step by step of my project for you:
- Add some bone stone effects through a stencil.
2. Add embellishments in a composition you like.
3. Add color using minx inks and colorations spray.
4. Using seaweed sorbet and the gold color from the rust set, add some accents to your piece.
5. Stamp a butterfly (or a different image you like) and add sparkle to it by adding Dazzle clear coat.
6. Put everything together and add a text you like.
Here are a couple more close ups for you:
These are the products I used:
Colorations: Clover, Sandcastle
Minx inks: Bankroll, Gold Dust
Stone effects: Bone
Texture set: Rust (I only used the gold color)
Clear coat: Dazzle