Hi Art Anthology fans!
Danielle here with an art journal page I created in my large journal.
If you want to create one yourself you can follow these steps:
- Add some color, using colorations sprays. Don’t cover the entire page.
2. Using limeaid velvet and the lattice stencil, add some texture.
3. Stamp some images on your page, just to make your background more interesting.
4. Using Fiesta velvet and the lotus stencil, add another layer of texture, this time in a different color.
5. While the page is drying, stamp and cut out a larger stamp on a different piece of paper. I used minx inks, mayan gold velvet and the pebbles velvet to color mine.
To finish my page I glued down the colored flower, drew a stem with leaves and stamped a text on a tag which I glued to my page as well. This is what the finished page looks like:
List of products I used:
I look forward to see what you create!