Happy Hauntings Everyone!!! I am back with another Halloween themed project and this time I decided to alter a plastic skull head cup I found at Kmart here in Australia.
- I started by painting my cup and chipboard pieces with black gesso. I then used modeling paste and AA’s Cracked stencil to create the illusion of veins.
2. Once dry, I then applied Bone Stone Effects with my palette knife randomly all over the cup and dried with my heat tool.
3. I then adhered my chipboard pieces and painted again with black chipboard. Once it was dry, I then added Black Leather Jacket Sorbet Dimensional Paint all over and dried again.
5. I then used a mousse to colour the all over the black gesso area.
6. To finish off the cup I then added Rust Texture Set and some small plastic spiders.
Art Anthology products Used
Texture Effect – Rust Texture Set
Stone Effects – Bone
Sorbet – Black Leather Jacket
Stencil – Cracked
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology on Pinterest and YouTube. Join our Facebook group Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art, where you can share your creations!