Hi there everyone!
Daniëlle here with some colorful tags for you today!
I created them in a couple of easy steps:
- Add color with Velvets. Paint your tags.
2. Add structure using different colors of velvet and stencils.
3. While your tags are drying, color some die-cuts using colorations spray.
4. Add some stamping to the colored die-cuts and glue them to your tags.
5. To give my tags some sparkle I applied some clear coats through the cracked stencil.
6. While everything is drying, I stamped some butterflies and colored them with sorbets.
Final step is to put everything together and add a text you like.
Here’s a list of products I used:
Stencils: Chasing butterflies, Twilight, Cracked.
Colorations: Plush, Glorious.
Clear coat: Dazzle, Linen.
I hope you like it! See you next time!