Hi there Everyone, Farrel here to share my second DT project for the month. For this project I decided to do a scrapbooking layout. I have wanted to scrap this particular photo of my youngest son for about 2 years and finally I got to with using some amazing AA products.
- I started with applying a thin coat of clear gesso to seal the patterned paper. I then used my finger to rub some Cotton Velvet Dimensional medium around my photo and mount.
2. I used Ground Espresso Archival Ink and a sponge dauber to stencil the numbers on the Bits of Grunge stencil.
3. Using the same stencil I used Tuxedo Velvet Dimensional medium with a spatula. For the right side of the layout I flipped the stencil so that it was a mirror image of the first part I stenciled.
4. For the background I placed a small amount of Tango Velvet Dimensional medium on to some plastic packaging and sprayed with water. I then smooshed it onto my layout to create a watercolour effect.
5. For my chipboard pieces I used Beyond the Reef Velvet Dimensional medium and applied it with a make up sponge.
6. To finish off the layout I splattered with Colorations Color Sprays Raider and Cotton Velvet Dimensional medium mixed with some water.
Colorations – Raider
Stencil – Bits of Grunge